5 Tips for Equestrians - from Equestrians
- Dr. Piper Klemm offers 5 tips for success, whether at work or with horses. She aims to teach young riders all about the industry and empower young women to speak up and share their stories.
- Adult amateur rider and marketing expert Amanda Krakow shares her strategy to set and hit your goals - in both your business and riding passions.
- If you’re struggling with creative ways to gift apparel besides the boring old garment box and tissue paper, Amy from Hunt Seat Paper Co. has so many fun ideas! Here are some of her favorite gift wrapping ideas so you can give the gift of BOTORI in style!
- Plan, share, set goals, trust, and have fun... Rider Sarah Bachor shares tips for balancing life, riding, and showing as an Adult Ammy.
- Emiline Fitzgerald, mother of two (soon to be 3), shares a few of her tips on her personal decision to continue riding during pregnancy.
- Competitive distance equestrian and coach Amy Broadie shares tips on setting goals and persevering through adversity to get to the start and finish lines.